Like I said last night, the black mini was in hand and I just needed to scan all the cards together. This was a little complicated because some parellels have a different boder while others have a different back. Being a little OCD, I spent a while trying to find an asthetically pleasing way to arrange them, and I think I did a pretty nice job.
This picture is a little small, but here is a link to a bigger scan. This completed rainbow from left to right includes the 1/1 wood, red back /25, black border, no number /50, retail gold border, ginter back, and regular minis. I started this rainbow in July-ish, and finished a few days ago. Feels good to complete another rainbow!