Monday, February 11, 2013

Update from The Pack Prodigy

Hey, everyone.

I'm very sorry for my lack of posting lately. I've been swamped with schoolwork and other commitments that have severely limited my ability to post, but all excuses aside it's my fault. I'm back, though, and you can expect a run of quality posts over the weekend. I'd just like to recognize my co-blogger 20youksox for being so consistent in keeping the blog up and running in my lack of posting. Everyone should check out the posts in relation to his progress as a Youkilis supercollector; it's great stuff! 

So, I recently made some nice additions to my binder ranging from Red Sox cards to current star rookies and more after spending a solid hour or so organizing it. Unfortunately, they're not new pickups, but they're still some sweet cards which I've yet to show on the blog.

In school I've been taking a Photoshop CS3 class, and I've learned a lot of cool stuff that the blog can really benefit from, so keep an eye out for some cool things. One idea I've had in addition to custom cards (purely for entertainment value) is conceptual logos for current sports teams made using Photoshop. That idea popped into my head upon seeing the rash of logo redesigns accross major sports leagues, namely the "NFL".

Well, that's all for now. Thanks, everyone

-T.P.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment