Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Completed Rainbow Mailday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, the next card from the mailday is a 2012 Topps Tribute Tribute to the Stars Kevin Youkilis Blue Jersey /50.  As some of you may know, I was working on the rainbow for this set and this happened to be the last card I needed.  Here is the blue.


And here is the completed rainbow.


This is my third complete rainbow of Youkilis (others are 2011 Bowman's Best, and 2003 Topps Paper).  I am currently working on three other rainbows of his including 2003 Bowman Chrome Autographs, 2012 Allen and Ginter Minis, and 2012 Topps Chrome.  Nothing compares to the joy of completing a rainbow (in the card collecting world)!

-20youksox

2 comments:

  1. I've never completed a rainbow before, let alone a high-end relic rainbow. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lot of fun putting it together.

    ReplyDelete