Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Signed Poster Mailday Part 3 of 3

Here is the last of the three movie posters I bought.  This one is modeled after the "Lord of the Rings" movie poster.  I have to admit, I have never actually seen "Lord of the Rings", so I really need to see that.  Here is the original poster...


And here is the Worcester Sharks version...


This poster features Mike Connelly, Curt Gogol, Mike Moore, Ben Guite, and Nick Petrecki.  All of them signed it in blue sharpie, even though it is hard to see in the picture.  Curt Gogol still plays for the Worcester Sharks, and is their equivilant of Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins.  Nick Petrecki is currently playing for the San Jose Sharks of the NHL.  This means I now have all five Sharks movie posters, with the two not shown yet being "Slapshot" and "The Usual Suspects".  Here are pictures of what they look like...




So that's it for the poster maildays.  I have a lot of card maildays to post after receiving several packages today.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment