Friday, June 1, 2012

Series 2 Wrapper Redemption

First, let me start off by saying that my mailman must hate me. I am waiting on several packages, and none of them are coming. This is why I haven't been able to post in a while. However, I saw some interesting news from Topps today. Topps will be extending the Gold Rush wrapper redemption program into series two. This edition includes 50 new players with autographed versions. Highlights include Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, and Ken Griffey Jr.


This time, Topps will be accepting hobby, jumbo, and retail wrappers. You need 50 retail/ hobby, or 14 jumbo wrappers per pack. Packages must be marked hobby or retail, and will not be accepted without the apropriate marking. Wrappers should be sent to...

Gold Rush
P.O. Box 2008
Duryea, PA 18642



There is a limited supply of packs this time with only 10,000 hobby and 10,000 retail. Topps hasn't really mantioned the difference between the two, but I am assuming that hobby packs will have more autos than retail packs. Finally, all packages must be postmarked AFTER June 6th. Packages postmarked prior to this date will not be fulfilled. If these are anything like the wrapper redemptions from this year's release of Bowman, they will run out quick. So, be sure to send in your wrappers right away. Good luck to anyone ripping Series Two!

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment