Monday, June 18, 2012

Epic Mail Week Part 4: "This could get SKETCHy"

Hey, here is the fourth package from my epic mail week.  I am going to be very busy over the next couple of weeks, so my posts will be less often, and probably shorter.  Anyways, here is my newest sketch card.


Youkilis sketch cards don't show up too often, so I scooped this up as soon as I saw it.  It is by Brian Kong who is one of the more well know artists featurede in the set.  This is only my second Youkilis sketch card, but I do have another one of Josh Beckett.  There is only one post left from this mail week, and it is my new favorite card, so be sure to check that out.

-20youksox

2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch! Brian Kong is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Kong and Henderson are the best IMO. I will post my other sketch cards at some point to.

    ReplyDelete