Monday, January 2, 2012

My Top 10 MiLB Hats

I was recently looking at MiLB hats, and realized how cool some of them are so I thought it would be fun to share my top 10 MiLB hats. Minor league hats are really neat because they often showcase the history of the cities they play in like you will see in some of the hats below. I also like that they are much more colorful and creative the MLB hats (well the Miami Marlins hat a pretty colorfull and strange). Here they are!










10) Mahoning Valley Scrapers








9) Jamestown Jammers








8) Bowling Green Hot Rods










7) Quad City River Bandits






6) Everett Auquasox






5) Charlotte Stone Crabs






4) Great Lakes Loons






Winston- Salem Dash






Cedar Rapids Kernals






1) Las Vegas 51's






Hopefully you guys think that these hats are cool. The Las Vegas 51's hat is a hat I actually own and wear adn I am working on getting a Cedar Rapids Kernals hat. I would love to see other peoples top 10 lists if you would like to post them in the coment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment