Friday, January 13, 2012

Last Night's Bruins Game-- Suban is Like a Turtle

I am a huge Bruins fan, and last nights game was pretty exciting. For those of you who didn't see the game, PK Suban made a high hit to the head of David Kreijci. Kreijci says that he didn't think the hit was dirty,but the part that upset me was what happened after. Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference approached Suban to let him know that he is not okay with hits like that. As soon as Ference came over, Suban hit the ice and covered his head like a turtle. In my opinion, Suban needs to man up and fight Ference. Here is the play so you can watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heF3OY2Pnoo

Now here is what I think of Suban...



Just thought I would share with you. He is one of those players that I just can't stand between his dirty play, diving, etc.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment