Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mailday Continued

Hey everyone, just posting the next two cards from my COMC mailday.  These are just a couple of jersey cards, but I got them for a steal.  They cost about $1.50 each, and for PC jersey cards, thats a great deal.  They are both from 2008 Upper Deck SPX, which happens to be one of my all time favorite products.



Both numbered out of 99, and feature a plain white jersey swatch.  I love that there are a large variety of die cuts in the set.  I have a couple more of his SPX jerseys with other die cuts.  Speaking of other jersey cards, I now own 50 (51) Kevin Youkilis jersey cards, yet another milestone to come out of this mailday.  There is an even bigger milestone coming up though from the same package!

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment