Friday, August 31, 2012

400th Kevin Youkilis Card- 1st Wood Mini!!!

The title kind of gave it away, but my 400th unique Kevin Youkilis card is the 2012 Allen and Ginter Wood Mini hand numbered 1/1.  Surprisingly, this is my fist wood mini which brings up some questions.  How much do these usually go for?  I never thought it would be so expensive.  I gues there are some real hard core Ginter fans.


Now I really love this card because not only is it a milestone, but it is also very unique.  It looks really cool in person- just like real wood.  If you don't have one of these in your collection, I would highly recomend getting one even if it is just a srub.  In my opinion, these thing are like superfractor cool.  Glad I could share this with you.  If you know the "going price" for average wood minis, please comment below because I don't know how I did price wise.

-20youksox

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 400th card! I've never pulled or bought a wood mini. I think they go pretty high though.

    ReplyDelete