Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sweet Red Sox Booklet Mailday

Today I got a couple of packages in the mail, so I am going to share one today and one tommorrow.  This package was the more exciting of the two because this one is a multiplayer book card.  This is only my third book card, and my second multiplayer book card.  This is my favorite of the three because of the sweet patches.



Now this is an amazing card.  I cost quite a bit of money, but I think I got a good deal on it.  Its hard to tell from the scan, but the Ellsbury patch is three colors; red, blue, and white.  I absolutely love this card and I am proud to have it in my Kevin Youkilis PC.  This card brings some diversity to the collection because it features other players.  I will post the next package tommorow, which had 2 cards in it.

-20youksox

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! So often they throw a mismatched guy to ruin the card. This one is all stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The only thing that bugs me is that the Gonzo patch is from a Padres jersey, but its not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete