Thursday, August 30, 2012

Card Store Recap: PC Singles and Pack Break Mojo

I have been a little busy lately, so I have fallen a little behind on posting.  I need to catch up on a couple maildays, and a trip to Pastime Sports Cards and Collectables.  I am going to recap my card store trip first because I already have those cards scanned.  First off, I bought 2 singles for my Kevin Youkilis PC.  Nothing super exciting here, but a nice jersey and a numbered parellel.



$15 for the pair, so not a bad deal.  Next up I bough a bunch of packs.

-6 2012 Topps Chrome
-3 2012 Topps Heritage
-2 2012 Goodwin Champions
-3 2012 Topps Series 2

I got a couple of hits from the packs, and I will save the best for last.  First up is some inserts and refractors.  The King Felix is a refractor, and the Pence an X-fractor.  In this scan, the Verlander is my favorite.  I am a sucker for die cuts.  Plus, these are only 1 per box so I was glad to pull one in 6 packs.



Next, a jersey from Heritage.  Pretty nice looking plus a great player.


And finally the Mojo...































A Miguel Cabrera atomic refractor number 9/10.  These cards are so rare, they aren't even 1 per case.  They are seeded in at a rate of 1:383 packs.  Not to mention the Cabrera is definately not a scrub.  Definately worth the trip.  Me next post will be my 400th unique Youk, so stay tuned- its a nice one.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment