Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jacoby Ellsbury Custom (+ Trade Haul)



Hey everyone. I just decided to throw together a custom based on a 1966 Topps design mainly because I was bored. I have videos of my hauls from this summer that are in the process of being uploaded to our youtube channel, so you can check em out pretty soon. This is kind of strange, but I honestly haven't bought cards in about three weeks...don't ask me why, because I certainly would like to, but I just haven't made my way out to my LCS or Target recently. However, I have traded cards with 20youk. In
these trades, I got some nice cards. Here are some highlights.

1.2009 Topps Unique Adrian Gonzalez Solo Shot Relic (/199?)
2.Billy Ripkin F-Face Black Box
3.Several Pedroia & Lester base for my PC's of each player
4.2007 Boston Globe Upper Deck Red Sox WS Champions Jacoby Ellsbury RC

No comments:

Post a Comment