Monday, August 8, 2011

Cardboard Adventure Part 1

As many of you have noticed, I have not posted in a while. That is because I was on vacation, and on this trip I obtained a lot of new cards. What I am going to do rather than post one huge summary, I will make several posts staring today so that I can include more detail.

Fist, I will start off with my first trip to Pastime Cards and Collectables. I went there, but I had not planned on going, so I only had $20. Here's what I bought...

-3 Kevin Youkilis base cards needed for my PC

-1 Pack of 2011 Series 2

-3 Packs of 2011 Allen and Ginter

Out of the Series 2, I pulled a Jason Heyward Jersey card with a plain white swatch. I also got a Prime 9 redemption for week number 9. This was my second prime 9 card, and both of them came in the same pack as the jersey card. I had not redeemed either of them yet. Unfortunatally, my 2011 Allen and ginter only yeilded a Jon Lester SP, and no hits.



Stay tuned, because the best pulls are yet to come...
-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment