Monday, July 12, 2010

Daily Update

Hey, everyone. The lack of posts here has been for a good reason, as we are tediously redmodeling our family room, in which our computer is in. So, I'm almost ready to get back on track with these consistent updates. In the card world, Topps announced that at the All-Star Game's Fanfest in Anaheim, Topps will be giving out Stephen Strasburg redemptions for what I beleive is several pack wrappers from any 2010 Topps/Bowman Product. Thats a slim price to pay for any card of this rookie phenom. The Red Sox are now 3 game behind Tampa Bay for the wild card in the AL, and are looking to sweep Texas in four games right after the All-Star break while the Yankees and Rays face each other, so if they win, they're guarenteed to make up some ground. I've been ripping a lot of packs as of late, and I'll have a boatload of breaks to post with pictures included.

Card of the Day:

http://sportscardinfo.wordpress.com/2010/06/14/card-of-the-day-daniel-nava-2010-bowman-prospects-47/

(Sorry, cant load pictures.)
2010 Bowman Prospects Daniel Nava
I got this card a few weeks ago in a blaster box of Bowman, and I was excited because, knowing me as a tremendous Red Sox fan, I love Nava and his story, and he's only a rookie!

Well, that's all for now. I'll post again tomorrow.
Keep Breakin'
-P.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment