Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Haul Part 1: Pack Breaks

Every year for Christmas, I end up getting some packs.  Ussually I never pull anything as I have horrible luck when it comes to single packs.  This year I got 5 packs of Series 1, 3 packs of Series 2, 2 packs of Updates, and 2 packs of Bowman Draft.  Out of all those, I managed to pull one hit.


A 2012 Bowman Draft Corey Seager Refractor Autograph.  The centering is great, the auto looks nice, and he was a first round draft pick.  I don't really know what calliber prospect he is, but people on ebay are asking $50 on average for this card (I don't know if anyone actually buys them though).  I will say though that I have had luck with Bowman prospects in the past pulling Mike Trout, Buster Posey, Madison Bumgarner, and Gordon Beckham (it was a nice pull at the time) and I have only opened 4 boxes of Bowman products.  The only thing that I think is wierd is the fact that it is not serial numbered.  In the past, they were usually numbered out of 500 or so.  So, I geuss it isn't really that much better than pulling a base auto although I suppose they look nicer.  Anyone who knows about Corey Seager, please comment below and tell me if he is any good.  Part two will have singles I got.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment