Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Epic Redemption Mailday

Well, I just got back from a week at Cape Cod and had a package waiting for me in my mailbox. This package had the return address of Panini so I figured it was my redemption card. The package was sent via FedEx with signature confirmation so that gives you an idea of how cool this card is going to be. I waited about three months for this redemption and was excited to see that it finally came. I opened up the outer box to get into the bubble mailer inside. Due to the recent Topps replacement garbage, I was a little nervous that I wouldn't receive the original card. I opened to package to find the intended card placed carefully in a magnetic holder. This card is my 2011 Panini Prime Cuts Miguel Cabrera Notable Nicknames Autograph numbered 14/25. The beauty of this card is that not only is it an autograph of the reigning MVP and triple crown winner but it is also inscribed with his nickname, "Miggy". This makes the card unique as well as more valuable than a standard Miggy autograph. The autograph is on card and I am proud to add this to my personal collection.


I was also able to bust some packs at various card stores on Cape Cod, so I will share those some time later this week.  Spoiler alert: I pulled something pretty sick!

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment