Thursday, December 6, 2012

COMC Mailday

Hey, everyone.  I have been really busy lately so it has been hard to find time to post.  I am also low on funds, so I haven't really had any maildays until a couple days ago.  Anways I placed an order from Check Out My Cards on Black Friday.  The shipping was reduced and prices were slashed, so for $50, I was able to buy 65 Kevin Youkilis cards I needed for my PC.  This included base, refractors, serial numbered and relic cards.  Since there are so many, I am just going to show the "highlights".  Nothing too exciting (it is to me though!) because I was focusing on low end needs.






These are just some of my personal favorites.  If you want to check out the rest of my PC, feel free to check out my photobucket.  I am expecting another package, plus I am still planning to do the Kevin Faulk post.  I just need to get my iPhone pictures onto the computer.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment