Saturday, November 24, 2012

Picked Up My First Game Worn Jersey


Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I haven't had many maildays because I just spent a bunch of money on this.  I don't usually post much hockey stuff, but I am a huge hockey fan.  While I have been a little insane with the lockout, I am lucky enough to have an AHL team in the next city over that I can follow, the Worcester Sharks. Well, I have gone to quite a few of there games, but I always feel wierd because I don't have any Sharks gear to wear. They sell replicas at the pro shop, but I really perfer "authentic jerseys" with a name and number on the back. As some of you may know, the only way to get one of these is to buy a game used jersey. After saving up and doing some research, I settled on a Jon Landry jersey. Here are some pictures...




Now, I know Landry is not a star or even on the team anymore, but there is a different reason why I chose this jersey. My last name is also Landry, so now I own a jersey with my own name on it. I doubt many others can say that. The jersey is in great shape with no stains or tears. The patchwork looks geat. Now I can feel like a real fan when I go to games! Also, while I was at the game, I met Patriots Star Running Back, Kevin Faulk.  I will post about that next time.  Just thought I'd share.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment