Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Haul Part 2: Singles

This is part 2 of the cards I got for Christmas.  This section will showcase the single cards I got as gifts from my family.  This year, I got 3 singles that were all pretty nice.  I will start off with an on card auto from 2008 Upper Deck Goudey.  This is a nice card and I am trying to build up the auto portion of my Kevin Youkilis PC.  Out of all the types of cards, autos is where I am lacking the most.


Next up is another autograph, this time a dual.  This card features two Boston favorites David Ortiz, and of course Kevin Youkilis.  As a Red Sox fan, it is surprising that this is my first ever Big Papi auto.  This card is also limited to just 35 copies.


And last but certainly not least, I got another Kevin Youkilis 1/1.  This is a magenta printing plate from 2012 Bowman Chrome, and is one of only a few cards featuring Youk as a member of the White Sox.


Definately a great Christmas.  I am so glad I was able to pick up more cards for my Youk PC which currently stands at 479 unique cards plus doubles.  I have a few packages coming in in the next week or so.  I got 2 Triple Threads booklets, and the holy grail of Kevin Youkilis cards.  Also have a peice of hockey memorabilia coming in.  Also, please comment below with anything cool you got for Christmas, and remember to start thinking about goals for 2013.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment