Monday, July 2, 2012

Mailday and PC Update

Hey everyone, the reason that I haven't been able to post in a while is because I went to Puerto Rico for a week.  I did get a couple packages but for now, I have only scanned one.  The second one is a really cool card, but it doesn't scan well for some reason, so I will have to figure that out.  Anyways, here is the one I could scan, a 2012 Topps Tribute Kevin Youkilis patch 2/10.


Nice card and I am glad to have it in my PC.  Now for the PC update.  By now, you are thinking why hasn't he mentioned that Youk got traded yet?  Well, I do know that he got traded, however, he is still my favorite player and I will continue to collect him in any uniform.  I am looking forward to getting some of his new White Sox cards.  Unfortunately, I missed the Red Sox fan Youk purge but I am still going to pick up some more of his stuff.  If there are any Sox fans looking to get rid of their Kevin Youkilis cards, I will gladly take them off of your hands.

PS- I find it funny that my user name, 20youksox, is still appropriate because he is on the White Sox and he kept his number.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment