Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mike Trout Is The Real Deal

Hey everyone, just got back from vacation so I haven't had any recent mailday, but I do have an interesting post for you.  I am by no means a prospector, but back in the day I busted a few boxes of Bowman.  I will give you a hint by saying that I did open a box of 2009 Bowman Draft.  Yes, I did pull a Trout which at the time was selling for only $30.

(scratches on toploader)

Just yesterday, I saw another copy of this card sell for over $500 in an eBay auction.  Boy am I glad I held onto this card.  I will hold onto this card no matter what, even if it rapidly decreases in value.  When I buy hobby boxes, I never trade the hits no matter what.  I am glad I did that because Mike Trout is the real deal and I think is a lock for Rookie of the Year, maybe with MVP consideration.  He is already an All Star and he will be for years to come.  If you are hoarding Trout cards, check Beckett because his book values practically doubled overnight.  Also, be on the lookout because I have two great maildays coming up with super high end cards.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment