Friday, July 20, 2012

Risky Auction Leads To SUPER Mailday!

I buy a lot of cards on eBay, but one thing I never do is buy something without a picture.  One week ago, I broke my number one rule and bought a card without a picture.  The thing is, it wasn't just a low end card.   It was a $100 SUPERFRACTOR.  The reason I bought it was because I may never see it surface again (this is the second time this particular card hit eBay, the first back in 2009).  The seller had perfect feedback and doesn't live too far away from me.  So I ended up buying and if I got screwed, I could just get my money back through paypal.  As it turns out, I was worried over nothing because I got the card in the mail today!


2009 Bowman Chrome Kevin Youkilis Superfractor 1/1
I think it scanned pretty well besides the dust on the scanner, but I didn't want to handle the card too much while it was out of the toploader.  Anyways, pretty cool card.  By the way, the second mailday I hinted at in my last post is better than this, so I hope you guys will like it as much as I do.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment