Friday, January 11, 2013

Lot Mailday Part 3 of 3

The last part of this lot doesn't really have a category, so I just kind of lumped these two cards together in a hodge-podge kind of post.  The first card is a manufactured relic.  I am not really a fan of these in general, but the hat patches look nice.  I think these book pretty well too.  This card is numbered to 99.

 
 
The final card in the lot was my favorite, as well as the best card.  My 33 Youkilis 1/1 came in the form of a black printing plate.  This plate shows signs of usage, but you can see the picture pretty well.  Its a nice looking card in person.
 


Now that this lot is done, I will post some of the other maildays I have recieved in the meantime.  These include high end autos, rainbow progress, and hockey memorabelia.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment