Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lot Mailday Part 1 of 3

Hey guys, just got a mailday in from a lot I bought on Blowout Cards.  I am splitting it up into three parts to build up the suspense and because it will be easier than doing one gigantic post.  For part one, I will be showing the game used cards.  First up is a 2009 Topps Unique dual jersey card of Kevin Youkilis and David Ortiz.  This nice looking card is numbered 35/99.


Next up is a 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Black Jersey numbered to 125.  Another sweet card plus I have the purple version /5 with a 3 color patch.


 
 
Last but not least is my favorite of the relics, a 2012 Topps Tribute Jersey /99.  Not only is this card gorgeous, but it also goes with a rainbow I am working on.  I just need two more versions to complete the rainbow.  The only thing that bugs me is that someone took it out of the factory sealed case.  I would have taken it out anyways because the 1/1 version came unslabbed, but I wish it came sealed.
 
 
 
Part one was nice, but I am saving the better cards for last.  I also have a couple other maildays to share after this segment is done with some nice cards as well.  Can't wait for spring training to start!!!
 
-20youksox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment