Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My New Blue Jays Hat Inspired Me To Post My Favorite Blue Jays Card (MUST SEE)...

I don't usually post random cards, but after buying a new Blue Jays hat, I feel inspired to post my favorite Blue Jays card. Even though he is no longer on the Blue Jays, I would consider him the best pitcher to ever play for the Blue Jays. This is a card that I pulled myself out of a hobby box of 2010 Upper Deck Baseball. I saw the thickness, so naturally I saved it for last. I slid the card so I couldn't see the player, but I could see the team and position. Pretty dissapointed to get a Blue Jays pitcher so I slid and saw the patch. Okay, this is the sickest patch I have ever pulled. Finally I slid and revealed the player, Roy Halladay. Duh, I almost forgot about him because when I pulled this, he was no longer on the Blue Jays. I will let the card speak for itself...



-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment