Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Didn't Know Upper Deck First Edition Had Hits

I busted a lot of Upper Deck first edition back in 2007 and 2008, and I never pulled anything of note. A few days ago, I discovered there actually are hits in this product. I used to just bust it because it was dirt cheap and fun to open, but I didn't know there were jersey cards in there. I must have opened like 50+ packs of it between loose packs and blaster boxes and never pulled anything besides base. The reason why I discovered this is because someone offered to trade me a Youkilis jersey from this set. Anyways, the card arrived in the mail the other day and it is sweet. This card is really thick for a jersey, so thick it is in a 180pt toploader. The design is great, and I really apreciate the red jersey swatch. Well, here it is...



Man this would be a great design for a patch card or laundry tag.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment