Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Penny For My Thoughts (High End Mailday)

As many of you have noticed, most of my maildays are lower end jersey and cards of that nature. I don't want to dissapoint you, so I will start off with a nice jersey card /20.
Nice card from a trade on Beckett, but I have a nice treat as well. I also got a nice high end mailday the same day. They say a penny saved is a penny earned, but I spent alot of pennies on this card. Incase you haven't guessed what it is after all of my obscure penny refrences, it is an Indian Head Penny card from 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen. I am a huge fan of this card because I used to collect coins in addition to cards.
It is numbered 10/10 so both cards in this mailday are eBay 1/1s. Looking forward to some more pickups, so be on the lookout for those. And also, happy late Mothers Day. -20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment