Saturday, May 5, 2012

Birthday Recap!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I celebrated my birthday and got some cool sports related items. I only got one card, but it was a nice one. It is a 2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Quad Jersey Autograph of Kevin Youkilis numbered 9/20.
This card is really cool and goes nice with my triple patch auto of Youk from the same set. I was really excited about getting this card and it looks great in my PC. Next, I got a Red Sox hat with the 100 years of Fenway patch on the side. This is a great hat and it will be seeing a lot of use. Finally, the big thing which isn't a card, but is still really cool. A 16x20 signed by my two favorite Bruins, Adam McQuaid and Brad Marchand.
It is really uncommon for these two to sign together, but they did sign this together. It is from Your Sports Memorabelia which is a New England based company with an exclusive autograph deal with Brad Marchand. Unfortunately, I didn't get any packs, but still some really cool stuff. I am a little behind on posting because of my busy schedule, but I am going to try and post a card store recap, and a couple of mail days this week. -20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment