Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Love Shiny Cards: Superfractor vs. New Mosaic Refractors POLL

Okay, so I was looking through my shiny cards, and these two caught my eye. One is a superfractor, something that has been around for a long time. The other is a mosaic refractor, something that is new to this year. They are kind of similar because they both have "shiney cirle things". There are examples of each below.

MOSAIC REFRACTOR



These cards are numbered out of 10 and are also die cut.


SUPERFRACTOR



These cards are 1/1 and standard shape.

I personally give the edge to the mosaic refractor. It is nice to see something new in the hobby. I think these are better for the average collector because they are much cheaper than superfractors, and I think they look cooler. They usually only cost $30- 50 compared to superfractors at $100+. I also like the die cut element because it sets the apart from the rest of the refractor parellels available in chrome products. Be sure to comment below with which of the two parellels you like the best, and I will posts the results in a week or so.
-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment