Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays! Couple of Christmas Scans!

Happy Holidays!!! I hope everybody has had as good a day as I have. I love spending time with family I don't see too often as well as giving and receiving gifts. Today I would like to share what I got card wise this Christmas. I will start with the small stuff and let the suspense build. In my stocking, I got 1 pack of 2011 Allen and Ginter, and 1 Jumbo pack of 2011 Topps Update. Nothing too exciting out of these, but I did pull a Cheryl Burke card for my ginter set. Out of updates, I pulled a Monte Irvin SP Diamond aniversairy refractor and a Youkilis All Star card for my PC.



Then, I got a ton of toploaders/ teambags/ sleeves so I can properly store and display my Kevin Youkilis PC. Along with those, I got a 2006 Sweet Spot Ball Auto of Kevin Youkilis. The scan is pretty bad, but it is truely a great card in person.



And for the grand finaly, I got a box of 2011 Topps Marquee Baseball. I will post the results in a couple days. To increase the suspense, I will let you know that this box snapped my 13 month streak of terrible boxes. Happy Holidays everybody!!!



-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment