Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2011 Gypsy Queen, 2010 Topps Chrome, 2009 Legendary Cuts

I got 2 packs of Gypsy Queen, and 1 box each of Chrome And Legendary Cuts. Here are the hits. My scanner isn't working, but I will post scans when it does work.

Qypsy Queen:
Aroldis Chapman Auto
Josh Hamilton Framed Paper /999

Topps Chrome:
Luke Hughes Redemption Auto
Tommy Manzella Auto
Victor Marinez Red Refractor /25

Legendary Cuts:
Bo Jackson Jersey /125
Joe Carter Jersey /25
Joe Mauer Jersey
Carlos Delgado/ Eddie Murray Dual Jersey

Overall, I was pleased with the packs of Gypsy Queen with the auto which books for $80. The framed paper card looks really sharp. The Topps Chrome was okay, but the auto's were worthless, and I didn't get many of the key rookies. The only upside to it was the V-Mart, which, I didn't like at first, but everytime I look at it, it looks a little better. Also, I was shorted 2 refractors and my Joe Mauer refractor was so poorly cut that it doesn't have a border on the top. I was a little dissapointed with the redemption auto, especially when I found out it is not ready yet even though this was a 2010 product. I was not too happy with the Legendary cuts either because I was really hoping for a cut, or a nice old school jersey card. I really love the generations dual jersey cards, however I am not a fan of the one I pulled. Overall, I would give the break a B-, with the Chapman auto as the big hit.
-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment