Sunday, February 17, 2013

Superfractor 1/1 Mailday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, I saved the best card for last.  This card is the 2012 Topps Chrome Kevin Youkilis 1/1 Superfactor.  This is my fourth Kevin Youkilis superfractor.  This package also came with the matching blue refractor numbered to 199, and the un numbered purple refractor.  I'll show those first.  I also have the base version already in my PC.


 
 
And now the superfractor...
 
 
You know what this means, I need to start working on this rainbow!  And, I have with the red and atomic refractors incoming.  I will post these when they some in.  That leaves the gold, black, sepia, orange, x-fractor, and regular refractors left for me to get which should be pretty easy.  I would be surprised if it took more than a couple weeks to track them all down.  I'll post pictures of the rainbow when I finish it.  I also have a cool story that goes with it.
 
-20youksox


No comments:

Post a Comment