Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Red Back Mini Mailday

Well, my Kevin Youkilis red back mini came in from Canada.  This is exciting for me because I have been waiting a long time to buy one of these.  This is one of the rainbows I am working on, 2012 Allen and Ginter Minis of Kevin Youkilis.  I currently have the regular, gold border, ginter back, and wood minis.  Now that I have the red back, I only need the black border and no number minis.  Here is the front.


And the back.


As you can see, it is hand numbered 13/25.  I really love hand numbered cards because it gives it a personal touch.  I am almost done with this rainbow, and have the last two I need coming in the mail.  When I have them in hand, I will scan them all together.  Can't wait for Opening Day!

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment