Sunday, September 16, 2012

This Is What I've Been Waiting For...

I haven't really posted lately and this is why.  Topps finally released a picture of what this years Triple Threads All Star Patches look like.  I have been saving my money for the release of Triple Threads so I can buy the All Star Patches of Kevin Youkilis.  I have been a little obsessed with Youks All Star patches as you can see...


Anyways here's what the Triple Threads patches look like...


Triple Threads is scheduled to be released this Wednesday.  Here are a few more cards Topps released pictures of.




 
 


Although these patches are pretty nice, I have seen a lot of plain swatches and bat peices in the other preview images.  Topps also announced R.A. Dickey's signing debut.  Those should sell well for anyone who is lucky enough to pull one.  Good luck to those busting Triple Threads, and keep me in mind for any Youk's you pull!!!

-20youksox

1 comment: