Wednesday, September 19, 2012

E-Graphs???????????????(POLL)

I can't beleive what I just saw.  MLB.com is selling e-graphs.  What is an e-graph?  For the price of $25+ you can buy a virtual autograph of your favorite player with a personalized inscription and a voice recording of the player.  Some players run as high as $100.  Here is a sample of what you get.


Honestly, I don't know why people would want this.  To me it is a complete waste of money because for about the same price (or less), you can get a hard signed photo.  Ganted the inscription would be less personal, and there wouldn't be a voice message, it isn't something you could really display and be proud of.  Personally, I would mind having one, but I would never pay for it myself.  I'm not even sure if this would be considered a "real" autograph.  Please comment below and tell us if you think it counts as a real auto or not.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment