Thursday, April 19, 2012

Small PC Mailday

This weekend, I will be going away, but before I go I thought I would share a small PC mailday. I got one lonely package yesterday, but it was a nice one. This package came from a trade on Beckett where I traded away some Allen and Ginter singles for these...



The highlights of this trade are the Upper Deck X memorabelia card and the 2003 Bowman Draft refractor rookie. The top two cards are serial numbered to 1350 and 300 respectively. The rest of the package was Youkilis base, which I didn't scan. In adition to this, I bought a Kevin Youkilis cyan mini printing plate from 2011 Gypsy Queen. That should arrive in a week or so. Finally, I hope to stop at a card store this weekend, so hopefully I will find something cool there to post about.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment