Saturday, September 18, 2010

2009 Mystery Cuts Redemptions


I pulled one of these mystery cut redemptions back in april, and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. Upper Deck has kept most people quiet by sending out bonus cards which included jumbo patches, team USA letterman autos, and signature stars auto's. Unfortunately, I got stuck with a Scott Feldman auto and a Corey hart auto for my one cut, but I would have rather had a jumbo patch. However, now I am starting to get frustrated as upperdeck still has not completed project and refuses to give us an estimate of when they will be completed. Upperdeck gives the same response "They will be shipped out in one month", but they have been saying that since last October. Many people speculate that our mystery cuts were released as a part of the Prominent Cuts release, which might contribute to the delay. So I say to upperdeck, stop lying and tell us when you will be done!
20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment