Friday, August 20, 2010

New to Blog

Hey guys! I was just added to the blogroll today and am very excited to make my first post. Just to give you a little background, I have been collecting since I was a kid and am very knowledgeable about baseball cards. My current collection contains well over 10,000 cards including about 300 relics and autographs. I mainly collect Red Sox cards however I mainly collect Kevin Youkilis. Cards that I post will be for trade on beckett.com under 20youksox unless they are PC. Also if you have any Kevin Youkilis cards for trade, hit me up on beckett. I am a horrible speller so I apologize in advance.

So now for my latest pickups from trades. The cards I am expecting in the mail are pretty good and I will post pictures when I get them. I am looking forward to recieving a Kevin Youkilis black refractor dual relic and a Dutin Pedroia dual relic both from 2010 Topps Tribute. I am also waiting for a Kevin Youkilis jumbo patch from 2009 ultimate collection and a patch from 2009 upper deck, both three colors. Can't wait to post again!

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment