Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Back.....

Hey, everyone. Sorry, my vacation was a little bit longer than I thought. But, no worries, because I got a phenomenal card haul. Here's what I got from Chris's.

1) Daniel Bard 2009 Topps 206 RC
2) 2005 Bowman Chrome Michael Bowden FY card
3) 2007 UD Rookie of the Month ROY Edition Dustin Pedroia RC
4) 2009 Legendary Cuts Dustin Pedroia base
5) 2007 Tristar Elegance Clay Buchholz Jersey Card
6) 2009 Topps 206 Jon Lester base
7) 2009 Topps Unique David Ortiz Primetime Patches /99
8) 2004 Just Rookies Dustin Pedroia RC
9) 8 Packs of 2010 Allen & Ginter (No Hits)
10) 2005 Topps Gallery Kevin Youkilis RC

I'll have the scans of the singles and Ginter next week.

While I was gone, The National in Baltimore began, and apparently the 2010 Heritage Strasburg card created quite an uproar. I heard that collectors mobbed the Topps booth while security tried to maintain order. All of this over one card.....It's even been selling upwards of $900 on eBay! But, ultimately, I don't find it in the slightest bit surprising.

I'm glad to be back, and I'll have the scans for you all Wednesday. I hope to be able to post before then. Thanks, guys.
Keep Breakin'
-P.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment