Friday, September 21, 2012

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Preview Images

Today, Topps released preview images for next year's Gypsy Queen baseball.  I am a big fan of this product and I am looking forward to next year's release.  This time, Topps teases new inserts including Dealing Aces,


and No Hitters.


I really like the design of these insert compared to those of the last two years.  They kind of remind me of a 2009 Upper Deck SP Legendary cuts relic.  The base cards look pretty nice too as well as their black parellel.



Topps also released a preview image that is a first for any product, and something I love.  These are sure to be hot sellers, framed PATCH cards.  I love patches, and I love framed relics so this is a perfect combination for me.  I am glad they are finally doing this.


Topps stated that they will release more images and product information soon.  For now, these preview pictures definately make me want to buy this product.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment