Monday, March 26, 2012

Taking Care Of Some "Dirty Laundry"

I have always been a fan of unique relic swatches including base, glove, ball, hat, etc.. One of my favorite types of swatches is the laundry tag. I love the colors and the fact that there are actually recognizable words on it. Another thing about them is that they are quite rare. Not many products offer these relic cards, but one that does is Upper Deck Ballpark Collection. I recently bought one of these in the mail of my favorite player Kevin Youkilis. This is actually my third laundry tag patch.



And here are the other two...





Hopefully I will be able to get some more of these laundry tag cards. If you have a laundry tag card, please post a picture below in the coment section for everyone to see!

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment