Sunday, May 22, 2011

Printing Plate Pickup


I have been going crazy with the printing plates lately, but here is another. I am trying to get all of the Kevin Youkilis cards from Gypsy Queen because I really like the design, but I know there is one I could never afford, which is the sketch patch card. So far, I have 2 regular plates, 2 sticky fingers plates, 1 mini photo variation SP plate, a mini red back, and I am expecting a base in the mail soon. The big ones I still need besides the plates are the stamp, and mini leather, both numbered to 10.
-20youksox

2 comments:

  1. I got a Youk auto you might be interested in:

    http://mycardboardmistress.blogspot.com/

    you can email me at adam.l.cowling at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email. Sorry for the delay, but thanks for the response and the view!

    ReplyDelete