Wednesday, August 28, 2013

1/1 Triple Threads Patch Mailday

A couple weeks ago I won an awesome card for my Kevin Youkilis PC on eBay.  I put in a max bid of $100 and was lucky enough to win the card for $50.  This card is the 2010 Topps Triple Threads Kevin Youkilis Platinum Relic 1/1.  It took a while to come in the mail, but it was definately worth the wait.

 

While the card is numbered 1/1 and features some amazing patches from his 2008 All Star Game jersey, it also came with some unexpected damage.  There are some surface scratches as well as fingerprints on the card.  While this is unfortunate, it should not effect the value because it is a 1/1.  It will also be staying in my PC for  the rest of my life, so its not that big of a deal.

I also own a copy of the version numbered to 3, pictured below.  Since I have the two lowest numbered parallels of the card, I would like to try for the rainbow.  The other versions are numbered out of 9, 18, 27, and 36 so this will not be an easy task.


If you have any of the cards I need for the rainbow, please leave a comment below as I am willing to trade for or buy the remaining versions I need.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment