Friday, June 14, 2013

Pack Rip: 2013 Bowman Jumbo

I was looking through some I my Youk cards today when I ran into a pack of 2013 Bowman Jumbo that I busted a while ago but never got around to posting.  Now that I remember, it was a pretty good pack.  The first highlight was a Jurickson Profar rookie card.


And behind him was his buddy Mike Olt.


In the prospects, I managed to pull the number 2 overall pick Byron Buxton.


Next, I pulled a craacked ice of

So far, so good, but I also pulled an autograph.


Patrick Wisdom was the Saint Louis Cardinals first round draft pick in 2012.  This card isn't worth much, but between all of these cards I definately got my money's worth out of this pack.  I was just thrilled to pull some kind of auto.  After finding this pack, I found a pack of 2013 Gypsy Queen that I never posted either, so I will post that eventually too.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment