Friday, August 17, 2012

The Twin Package: Stadium Club Lot

This mailday features two awesome cards that go together from one of my favorite sets, 2008 Topps Stadium Club.  I love stadium because of the one auto per pack, the chance of pulling something sick, and the unique photography.  I picked up this lot because it included a 1/1 I needed for my PC.  The first card in the lot is a Kevin Youkilis card numbered to 999.


I'm not really sure what it is called, but it is a nice picture and was sort of like the freebie of the lot.  Now for the better of the two, a Photographer's Proof Platinum 1/1 of Kevin Youkilis.


Obviously this is cool because it is a 1/1.  One thing I have noticed is the platinum = 1/1.  It is in Topps Series 1, 2, and Update, Triple Threads, and Stadium Club.  Anyways, I am just glad to have this in my PC.

-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment