Thursday, April 28, 2011

LCS Trips

Over the past coulple of weeks, I have gone to 2 sports cards stores. First, I went to Greater Boston Tickets, which is practically brand new. They were just starting out, so inventory was low, but they still had a good amount of stuff. The owner was very friendly, and after making a purchase, you can shoot a nerf basketball to win a free card. I bought a couple of Youk cards, and some packs. These are the highlights, and the Youks(some pulled from packs!). The toppstown was free.




The next day, I went to my usual card store, Pastime Cards and Collectables. I bought this Youk card as well as a few packs. If you spend more than ten dollars, you get entered in a raffle for a $10 gift card, but I have never won. These are the highlights.


-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment