Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Pulls

This Christmas, I busted... 1 2010 Bowman Chrome Blaster Box, 2 Rack Packs of 2010 Topps Updates and Highlights, 2 Hobby Packs of 2010 Allen and Ginter, and 1 Hobby Pack of 2010 Bowman Chrome. Here are the highlights...

Bowman Chrome Blaster Box:
Gary Sanchez Purple Refractor
Cliff Lee Refractor

Rack Packs of 2010 Topps Updates and Highlights:
Andrew Cashner RC
Brennen Boesh RC
Logan Morrison RC
Pee Wee Reese Vintage Ledgends
Legendary Lineage Carlos Santana/ Victor Martinez

Hobby Packs of 2010 Allen and Ginter:
Kevin Youkilis Base

Hobby Pack of 2010 Bowman Chrome:
Rich Harden Refractor

I also received a Kevin Youkilis autographed baseball, a Kevin Youkilis authentic alternate away jersey(blue), and a scanner so I can now post pictures of the actual cards, rather than using pictures from ebay! With all of the Christmas money I received, I plan to go to the card store tommarow, so I will let you know what I get. I hope everybody had a happy and safe holiday!!!
-20youksox

No comments:

Post a Comment