Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Catching Up

Hey, readers. It's been a month, and I've yet to post in that period of time. With 20youksox being away at college, I'm on my own for a while. That has presented a challenge, considering the need to balance school in addition to my new job. The plus side of the time taken up by my job, however, is that I get paid. I'm finally able to have some spending money for various things, among which include cards. 

Around Christmas time, I got some pretty sweet cards. Some of which need to be scanned, which I'll gladly do tomorrow. One I did scan, however, is a really sweet cards that 20youksox got me for Christmas...


This is Bradley Jr.'s 2010 Topps Platinum Collegiate National Team Jersey-Auto. I love this card. I loved watching Bradley Jr. play with the Red Sox AAA team in Pawtucket, and I'm eager to see what he'll do this year as the replacement for Jacoby Ellsbury. I think he brings a lot of the same qualities as Ellsbury did, including speed and defensive ability. The way he hits is slightly different than Ellsbury. He has more pop than Jacoby, something that Fenway should serve well for.





5 comments:

  1. افضل مدونة وافضل مقال وافضل كاتب شكراً لك كثيرأً علي طرح هذا المواضيع الجميلة في المدونة المفضلة لدي

    شركة مقاولات
    تكييف مركزي
    مقابر للبيع
    شكراً لك

    ReplyDelete
  2. سعيد جداً بالمقال الجميل دا
    Very happy with this beautiful article
    غاوي سات

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, readers! It's been a month since my last post. With 20youksox away at college, I'm flying solo for a while. Juggling school and a new job has been quite the challenge, but the silver lining is that I'm finally earning some cash. It's great to have some spending money, and one of my favorite splurges is on cards.

    Over the Christmas break, I scored some awesome cards. I'll be scanning a bunch of them tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to share one particular gem. It's a fantastic card that 20youksox got me for Christmas
    "Oman Tours
    Oman Travel"

    ReplyDelete