Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Recent eBay Pickups

Yeah...It's been a while since I've posted. Regardless, I still wanted to share a few of my recent eBay pickups! They're all pretty sweet.

The scanner cut a few short. I snagged that Middlebrooks Tribute auto, /99, for 12.50 in an auction. The rest I all paid fairly little for. They all fill various wants in my PCs, which is nice.

 I especially like the Pedroia Mini, as it's not only a MINI of my favorite player, but it features him in the ever-snazzy throwback duds. The Middlebrooks sparkle RC is always a welcome Middlebrooks PC pickup. The Babe Ruth is a SP from Gypsy Queen which features him in a Sox uniform, as opposed to pinstripes in the standard print version. 

The Pedroia Ultimate Collection base card is a truly beautiful card. It's numbers 278/599, and the scanner just doesn't do the card justice.

 Check out the next scan, too. I snagged a 2013 Bowman Platinum Gold Parallel JBJ Rookie Card.
I'll have some more scans soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment